Warehouse Operations Assistant
Due to parental leave we are on the lookout for an energetic Warehouse Operator who will support the warehouse operations on a day-to-day basis. This includes fulfilment of customer orders, managing incoming ingredients & supplies and ensuring the inventory management system always reflects any stock movements.
This is a Fixed Term position and will be based on-site at our factory in Papakura on a 12 month, full-time, basis Monday to Friday. We offer flexible hours working between 7am – 5pm.
We’re looking for:
- An energetic person who thrives on working in a busy atmosphere where customers are always the priority.
- Someone organised, can work quickly and accurately.
- A proactive team player, with a proven track record of enhancing existing processes.
- A dynamic individual who can juggle tasks and copes well under pressure.
- Someone who will work hard, but can have fun while doing so!
- Creation of Purchase and Sales orders as and when required.
- Customer order fulfilment, completing accurately and in a timely manner.
- Checking and recording inbound ingredients and supplies from suppliers.
- Update the inventory management system accurately and in a timely manner each time stock enters or leaves the building.
- Management and procurement of stationery and packaging supplies
- Stock counts – performing random spot checks as well as supporting quarterly stock counts
- Manage accounts with NZ and international couriers, including any claims
- Supporting Operations team across general factory operations where required, but particularly to always ensure accuracy of stock on hand is reflected in our system.
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in a warehouse setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills
- MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of Unleashed, or equivalent inventory management systems
- Solid general IT skills including of MS365 suite: Sharepoint, Teams, Outlook
- Ability to work at pace in a fast growing company, but also to work well and have fun while doing so
- This role reports to the Factory & Warehouse Manager, but also supports the wider Operations & Finance teams.
Who we are
anihana is a New Zealand owned business with a strong family culture manufacturing and selling a range of high quality yet accessible personal care products that are safe for the body and easy on the planet.
We are a values led business, who strongly believe in: family, community, truth & transparency, and being real. Overall, we want to help everyone smile, be happy and have fun!
anihana is going through an exciting growth stage and have just launched into multiple new retailers and markets.
anihana is a Living Wage NZ employer and member of the Sustainable Business Network.
What we can offer you:
- a competitive salary
- staff discount on all anihana products
- to work for a company that cares for its community, including its employees
- as we grow we are committed to offering additional staff perks
If you feel like you are up for the challenge, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you think you would be a great addition to our team. Please use Operations assistant for the subject title.